Home

Starting a Duel , How much DMG / SHIELD POLL

KableNinja411

How much Shield would you LIke to Begin with at the Start of a Duel?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How much Shield would you LIke to Begin with at the Start of a Duel?

• None

This is a Simple Poll to see what the public thinks the Shield Settings should be at start of a Duel. There are only 3 choices, I tried them both out and cannot decide what setting to leave it on.

Here is the Question,

Beginning of a Duel, How much Shield would you like to Begin with.

1. Zero (0) 100/0

2 Fifty (50) 100/50

3 one Hundred (100) 100/100

• 2 weeks later...

If its a good fight, where both combatants are skilled (or at least at same lvl) then I say 100. Its hard to get a good duel going anymore, it always seems to be either really one sided, or really boring doing same moves over again. The good duels use pretty much all the moves and you honestly don't know whether you will win or lose until quite a way into it. If its a goodun then make it last :D

I think 50.

As has been stated already, with no shields the heavy stance can win the duel quickly. With 100 shields that would probably make an extended duel, especially with the yellow and blue stances.

Is this for FFA duels or the Duel game type? If it is the former, you probably want duels to be relatively quick, so probably less than 50 would be good. If it is for straight duels, 50 or more is probably best. That's just my opinion though :)

Archived