Pisces

Kudos is welcome.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Kudos is welcome.

• Way to go.
    • Congrats.
    • Meh. Not bad.
    • Avro Arrow?

Okay, I'm pretty freaking psyched about this so I figured I'd vent some in here. I'm sure that at least some of you have heard of the Avro Arrow, right (clickie)? Well anyway, the test pilot for it lives in Barry's Bay (the town where I go to school) and on June 26 there's going to be an international celebration for him and for an anniversary of the jet too I think. It's gonna be huge because he made it into the top 12 aviation accomplishments in history (like in with the Wright brothers, Charles Lindberg etc.) and there's gonna be aviation experts from all over the world. They've also scheduled a life-size model of the Arrow, couple other jets that are rather impressive, and a world-class Dixieland band I believe it is. Anyway during the ceremony my school has gotten the Brass Band (of which I am a part) to play a couple anthems (Polish, Canada, and Britain I think) and I'm insanely psyched about it. It's still a couple months away but I learned about it today and it'll be the biggest thing we've ever played at.

:D

WOW! thats awsome...the biggest thing i have ever done was go to some Duck's Cosino Night...thing....I saw Giguere and Sheilds....when he was still on the Ducks + made fun of Paul Kariya as he was getting waisted at pocker by my friends.....that was fun.....well......break a leg... ouch.:D

I'm playing some national anthems at a huge ceremony for a guy from a town close to mine and Cracken wants me to break into some heavy stuff in order to freak out the old people, professionals and about 3000 others. I would, but I don't feel like getting expelled. The lunatic. :D

Archived