Home

?

Break_dF

Please understand this organization has grown a bit more than we anticipated and we are doing everything within our power and beyond to make things happen. To answer your question, we are working on a dedicated server, a T-shirt, and a map as well as some other suprises. Please be patient! :) Please refer to the FAQ, for any additional questions you may have.

Originally posted by Break_dF

...erm

It's not like I'm anticipating this... I just volunteered my "services." If you need a FF instructor, mssg or pm me. I'm not looking for all the rpg crap; I just like helping "beginners." (aka: noobs)

Serious business? *looks around* I really suck! I mean i'm terrible, you could train me if you got the patience, cuz your gonna need it. As for being an FF trainer for the Academy you need to register with us. That position is available too I believe.

Well I was under the impression that it was an actual game academy. After reading the faq, it seems that I was mistaken. Umm... I was just extending a "helping hand" but I guess I'll go ahead and register; although, I'm not interested in the forum nonsense...

Archived