Home

Bothan models needed for SP WIP

wedge2211

I'm planning a single-player set of 3 missions that will follow the Bothan Spies as they located the second Death Star plans. This sequence of mission is only in the conceptual stage right now, but I'd like to have the models to work with before I start in on everything (I suppose in the meantime I can use some New Republic NPCs or something).

I'm looking for a good modeller who can create THREE Bothan models for me. General guidelines:

- I want two Bothan males and one female.

- These Bothans should be wearing stealthy uniforms fitting for spies.

- One male is a weapons expert, so should have bandoliers, equipment packs, etc. The female is a computer slicer, so she should be relatively lightly dressed (that means no armor, that doesn't mean bikini) and equipped with computers and such. The other male is sort of the commander, he should just be relatively plain.

Please email me at 06jps@williams.edu if you are interested or have any questions.

I won't be beginning this project for some time, but if any modellers are interested now, feel free to drop me a line! I already have plots and mission objectives sketched out, so I can fill you in on story details if it helps (just keep it under wraps! :))

Yeah, yeah, I played X-Wing Alliance, they let you fly that mission. But hey, somebody had to go GET the plans from the heart of the Empire and GIVE them to the Y-Wing pilots, right? My story is of the Bothan spies, not the Bothan pilots. Honestly, I think I can do a better job of telling the story than that was, but I can make my missions fit.

Archived