Home

Xbox Version Websites?

Fenibas

I am looking for a website that is Star Wars Galaxies Xbox version related. How close will the games be in content? Any xbox player associations set up yet? Though I may get lured into playing the pc version at some point since I dont have much patience but I am going to try to hold out till the xbox version comes out. Cant find a lot about the xbox version so any help is appreciated. Thanks All!

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forum!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

My personal opinion is, don't get the X-Box version.

I cannot imagine that this kind of game would suit very well on a console. :)

I don't have a PC to run this and so the xbox is my only hope. The xbox future is looking pretty dim - no word on it in months. If I had a choice between the two I would take the PC version in no time but that's not possible right now. Is there ANY sign that this is still coming to xbox?

Greeting's but,

There's more bad news..aswell as the PC hassel you're gonna need to pay for you're broad band connection aswell as the xbox live subscription then i assume the SW:G fee's added on for extra wallet torture!.

I'd save up for a decent Pc, not top end but just enough to handle the game. :)

Nando Shar

Sativa Mineral Corporation

*Rock's Big and Small we got'em all*

:sithm:

Archived