Home

Anybody remember this game?

Jedi SuperBuen

Hey does anyone remember Wacky Wheels? It's from Apogee I think 'cause I just bought Duke Nukem 3D (for 2.99$CAN) and it waz on the CD as well...

I think it was the first "Kart" game wasn't?

Then came MarioKart (& MK64), Crash something on PS and Mickey Raceway or something...

So now a SW one... Sounds kewl... Wonder why they wouldn't released it for console instead of PC (not that I am not grateful!)... Anyways, should be good for a few hours of entertainment... biggrin.gif

------------------

Master of Puppets, I'm pulling your strings

Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams...

Guest kane2028

Well i dont remember that game.

And why does nobody go to this topic???.

Because its about super bombad racing.

Someone said to Lucasarts, "have you lost you self respect"??.

No i am not your father.

AND WE HAVE LIFE!!!

So MK waz first huh... Alright...

I think SBR will be kewl. I will buy it I think. I mean it's not gonna cost that much I don't think and it's probably gonna be sold at Wal-Mart... So why not?

------------------

Guest Kurgan

Anybody ever play "Sonic R" (sega's cart racer)? ; )

Actually the only cart-racer game I've ever played was Super Mario Kart for the SNES (and I thought it was pretty boring).

I am somewhat looking forward to SBR though...

Kurgan

I waz (and I guess still am) a Nintendo guy, so therefore I've never played that kart game ur talking about.

I hope SBR has a lot of neat stuff in it. I think what really makes the Kart games kewl is the multiplayer. There's nothing like inviting a bunch of friends over, getting drunk, and playing a good game of Mario Kart 64 hehehe smile.gif

If the multi player is good and the game has a bunch of neat options and is more original then the other Kart games out there then it should be kewl.

I enjoyed MK64, it waz kewl to pick up and play for a few, and if SBR is at least as good, then for sure I will buy it.

------------------

Archived