Home

which star wars book should i read??

Guest dr_death

ALL OF THEM!!!

Ok, but if this is your first one, buy the Thrawn Trilogy. the fist book in it is "Heir to the Empire," the second is "Dark Force Rising," and the last one is "The Last Command."

Guest xwing guy

The thrawn triolgy, then the X-wing series, then the hand of thrawn doulogy, then the jedi academy series, then pretty much what ever else you wanna read.

Originally posted by Delphi-WS

even though i develope westwood games i'd say Rogue Squadren

huh, Rogue Squadren?

ohhhh, you must mean Rogue Squadron, as in the book series. ;) Yeah, they are really good, but you gotta read the Thrwan Trilogy first, they are the mothers of all star wars books.

I'd have to disagree with that. There's so many SW's books, many of which are of low quality and not woth the money, unless you are a real fanatic. Even then I'd buy the better ones first.

If you're just getting into the novels then I'd definetly go with the Thrawn Trilogy. Some of the best SW's books ever written and it was the real intro into the Expanded Universe.

The Jedi Academy is next. Not the best books, but some major things happen there. They're not TOO bad though.

The Hand of Thrawn Duology is next, Haven't read them yet, but I just bought them, and they look to be good;)

The X-Wing series is also great, just more of a side adventure. The taking of Coruscant by the New Republic is an important event that takes place during this series.

From there you can start buying some of the less important books or just skip to the New Jedi Order books. Not a lot of any importance happens in most of the others.

Guest Admiral Odin

General Nilaar

I disagree with you on that. I think most if not all the SW books are well written (excluding the Bounty Hunter Series). I have read all of them, and have enjoyed all of them.

Guest Darth_Venage

I've only read the "Hand of Thrawn" duology(or whatever its called) and those two are great !! I'm planning to read the Thrawn series next.(yes I know, out of order, but hey! Who cares?)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Come on:(

That was WEAK. You have to say it like this...

Topic MOVED!!!

:D

What would you know about it? :D

Anyways, i hope that is just an interim term till he can think of a more creative one. ;)

Archived