Home

Hello

Dark Liquid

Boy, that's the million dollar quation, isn't it? There are tons of great mods, maps, models, and skins out there, and it really comes down to what you are interested in. However, here are my suggestions:

Models:

Tounces and company's Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-wan are really well done. Also, the Kit Fisto, Jerec, Darth Maul, Han Solo, battledroids, and Chewie model are cool as well. These can all be found on jediknightii.net in the models section, along with many more. Have a look through and see what you like.

Maps:

There are lots of good one out, mainly MP, but a few SP as well. There is one that recreates Bespin from ESB that I like. I'd head over to pcgamemods.com and look through the JO page. There are lots of maps listed under the game type with screenshots and user ratings and comments. You should be able to find something.

Mods:

I really don't use MP mods myself. When you join an MP server, if they are running a mod, your game will use that mod without you having to download anything. IIRC, most MP modes change certain server variables to alter gameplay. As for SP mods (and a lot of these work in MP), there are ones to change the look of the lightsaber, change weapons, and so on. For my saver I've downloaded the Obi-wan saber model and Perfect Sabers mod. All these can be found on jediknightii.net as well.

Anyway, hope that helps you find something you like...

in my opinion i like the newest version of omni mod and admin mod the best because in omni mod when you are dueling someone everyone else disappear but sometimes prime (this happened to me) i didnt have a mod and when i joined a server everything was screwed up like i started with 25 hp and no shields and i disconnected every hmmm... about ten minutes

Archived