Home

Best Video Ever?

Nitro

It's t.A.T.u.

Or taty.gif conversely.

I am hardcore into t.A.T.u. or perhaps as hardcore as you can get without actually importing their Russian albums. I got their single in like october i think because it was 99 cents and had a redhead in a plaid skirt on the cover. I have a habit of chosing music based on the attractiveness of the singer (Avril Lavigne, t.A.Tu., Bond, etc). It's a sickness really. I also don't know which one is Julia or Lena and I don't really care because I don't know which one's voice I like. Plus I don't want to attempt to read cyrillic that I dont' understand.

I have the All the Things She Said single, 200 Km/h in the Wrong Lane US Album, and Dvesti Po Vstrechiy (Russian Import).

I recommend Show Me Love (both versions) and Ya Shosla S Uma from the US album and Robot, Ya Tvoi Vrag, Doschitai Do Sta, and Nas Ne Dagoniat from the Russian album. 30 Minutes is pretty good too (as is 30 Minut).

Yes, Jem speaks the truth regarding The Animatrix.

And for the record, I was being serious when I "nominated" the t.a.t.u. video for the best video ever.

Being a director and cinematographer, I actually did notice more in this video than hot lesbian schoolgirls (who were very hot, I might add). The song itself has a lot to say, and it's rare for a video to do a really good job of visually protraying the song, but "All The Things She Said" really takes the cake. The staring crowd representing the fact that being gay is still a stigma, the rain is the constant reminder that you're "different" from what society considers "normal", the fence is that wall you put up to hold your feelings in, and keep others away, and the persistant yet always brief flashes of passion are representative of a "closet relationship" where you're nothing in public, but for those brief moments alone, it's a flood of emotions.

Maybe I've read the video all wrong, but that's what I got out of it. If more videos were that deep, the MTV/MuchMusic generation might actually have a more broad understanding of the world, and those too retarded to figure out would still be appeased by the occasional tantalizing encounter.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

i is the right answer.

Is it? IS IT? Perhaps not. As you know, complex numbers are used heavily in electrical engineering, but in that field, i signifies current. So using i would be confusing (and that is why electrical engineers use j instead). Must we have this division between mathematicians and engineers? Oh, it wounds me! It wounds me deeply!

:( <--- Sad Keyan

Stupid electrical engineer labs I have to do. Stupid logic circuits I have to simplify and implement. Stupid lab report I have to hand in.

Yes, I dislike my electrical engineer classes even thought they're my easiest ones.

Originally posted by edlib

Noot has appeared to have developed a mini-monkey fetish.

I am fascinated by such a tiny primate and have pondered their ability to pilot tiny spacecraft.

I have no pygmy marmoset fetish, for I am in love with Joan of Arc. notice how she casts a disapproving eye upon all that i post

<--thats Joan of Arc. JOAN OF ARC'S CLONE THAT IS.

I've lost my mind :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

I am fascinated by such a tiny primate and have pondered their ability to pilot tiny spacecraft.

I have no pygmy marmoset fetish, for I am in love with Joan of Arc. notice how she casts a disapproving eye upon all that i post

<--thats Joan of Arc. JOAN OF ARC'S CLONE THAT IS.

I've lost my mind :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

thats new, and you are in love with a totally psycoic dead woman taht believes she was an instrument of god.........why doesn't this surprise me?

The Evil Board of Shadowy Figures cloned Joan of Arc in approximately 86-87. She failed to hear the voice of God at the age of 13 so she became filled with angst and became a Goth. She is also in love with Abe Lincoln, but Abe loves Cleopatra and Cleopatra loves JFK. No one likes Ghandi. And Catherine the Great is actually Catherine the So-So, if you catch my meaning.

I need to stop watching TV.

Archived