Home

Result of Nexsis vs DS

Guest Sirion

The result of this heated battle was that......DS didnt show up again. Nexsis wins another by default since DS is unable to figure out how to join an IP game, *hah*.

Guest Lord Tirion

They know how to join an ip game. It is easier than connecting to the zone. I even gave them 2 pms and even a post here step by step on how to join. They just did not want any part of us. I guess they are not use to other teams calling their bluffs and now it made them learn their lesson.

That was for you Boba Rhett, I am sure you like that outcome =)

Guest Lord Tirion

You think we are stupid?? You were on now and you were afraid to play us. What makes you think tomorrow will be any different? Sorry, but we are not wasting any more time playing cat and mouse with a clan that is all talk and no action. If you want to show all these people that you arent the loud mouths everything knows you are, then YOU host a game and we will come play. Until then, dont waste our time or pick on anybody else in these forums. I think your actions have just spoke wonders to what you guys are really like. Next time your clan will treat other posters here with respect.

Guest Admiral viper

thats it tirion u piece of crap u have made me so angry I will go out and buy new aok just to kick your ass u son of a *****........tommorow tell me ip and I will whip u

The DS guy or clan or whatever, is turning out to be a joke, I am wondering if they even know where the cd drive is, or how to install GB when it comes out, lol j/k, gl NEXSIS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sherack Nhar

Yeah, long live Nexsis!

A mod is not supposed to take side like this, but when it comes to die rebel scum...there can be an exception :)

Or as an alternative we could tell your daddy what a naughty boy you've been.....lets see you try to spam the boards after being sent to the bathroom......or are your parents more of the "sent to your Bedroom without any dinner" type? ;)

Guest Jedi Jester

Whew, I'm glad someone asked :-) Anyhoo, I would love to join any clan in getting rid of DSC. They seem like a bunch of pompus @$$es anyway.

Archived