Home

Attention hint seekers!

Joshi

hey? now grannens left, who's gonna head up our technical advice division (i love saying that, makes it more official than simply 'the tech help forum') i've decided to be charitable and subscribe to both so if a problem arises, i'll try to help, i know i would be able to help with hints and tips, i've been doing so for a while now. but when it comes to technical stuff, grannen used to to that stuff, but now, he's not here, what's gonna happen?

• 2 months later...

Now that was absolutely and completely uncalled for, Neil. I have expressed no cynicism in this thread, and although I may have appeared cynical at times throughout the posting boards scattered upon LucasForums that I frequent, the fact is that I am often using 'sarcasm'. However, some people decide to take offense and call me cynical, and I resent that statement. You have hurt me in a way that no sticks nor stones can, and I shall carry this psychological burden with me throughout my freshly labelled 'cynical' life.

And I assure you, Benjamin, I do not have Stockholm syndrome, and me and Gerald have been plotting to end your sordid and barely legal life for months on end. Four, to be precise. And although I must admit that the Wotsits you offered were a deliciously orgasmic snack that I never tired of throughout the delightful stint, I still plan to plant a large amount of explosives in the building where the Wotsits marketing department create those compelling rapping advertisements, that persuaded Benny to purchase the mass amounts required to sustain both myself and Gerald.

now it's not clear, in you last points you were one of three things, cynical, sarcastic or ironic. you choose (and i don't know if i should apologise for saying that, normally i would but i'm not sure if you were being sarcastis or not, if not then i apologise, please forgive me.)

This argument is not doing any of us any good, and really should not be in a thread that's stuck at the top of a forum.

I'm sure that Scabb was semi-joking with regards to Grannen's skills, and had no disrespect intended, and there are always people around who can help out with hints and technical issues.

I therefore declare this argument closed.

Archived