Home

Problems with music on older games

Governor Phatt

Well i havent heard the music from MI2 since i played the Amiga version because since then ive either had it downloaded (sshhh, i dont anymore) or on cd, and neither work with the music, except occasionally on the internal speaker :p but from what i remember the bone song, lechucks dungeon (when u escape) and scabb map are my faves.

I love lucre lawyers and the scummbar themes from 1 and 4, and of course the pirate song rules...

Why doesnt my cd version work with the music? it has the same problem with Sam And Max too... :(

Originally posted by Governor Phatt

Well i havent heard the music from MI2 since i played the Amiga version because since then ive either had it downloaded (sshhh, i dont anymore) or on cd, and neither work with the music, except occasionally on the internal speaker :p but from what i remember the bone song, lechucks dungeon (when u escape) and scabb map are my faves.

I love lucre lawyers and the scummbar themes from 1 and 4, and of course the pirate song rules...

Why doesnt my cd version work with the music? it has the same problem with Sam And Max too... :(

You have of course tried ScummVM or VDM?

Archived