Home

Jaina Solo by Bleek?

ronbrothers

Bleek released absolutely excellent skins of Jacen and Anakin Solo and lately an "Enhanced Anakin Solo" skin. They are so good, one would be foolded to believe they were new models.

I would like to see a Jaina Solo skin by Bleek ... mostly because of the above stated reason and that by being the same artist, they would all bear a sibling resemblence rather than a new artist's interpretation.

I know the female models are limited. Perhaps Edward Peretti's Mara Jade (hair down) would work as a base.

Then, there would be a complete set of Solo siblings!

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps in time? I've never done a female skin before..lack of models and i just perfer skinning doods for whatever reason. But mabey I will sometime....I'm a bit tired though right now:p . I just made 2 skins called Remsly and Prototype-01. Used the Jerec model for Remsly and the Grayfox model for Prototype-01. Only sent in Remsly though for now..waiting for permission to send in proto.

<----there made a nice new avatar of both of them. Remsly is the one in the front and Prototype-01 is behind him. :D

Welp...I was thinking it over:) . I think I might release Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, and Jaina Solo in a skinpack together. I am planning on putting them all in the clothes that my original Jacen Solo skin has on.....tighty it up a bit though. That why they all match and look good together.

Sound good? Also I'll try to give them decent sounds and multiply taunts and matching icons....the works. Shouldn't take me too long since I got Jacen Solo...basically done and Anakin Solo done. I'll try to update them though with new methods I've been using recently.

And if you want the Remsly skin....it is up at http://www.massassi.net/

Archived