Home

How to grip kick and Uber grip kick

skeelo

Alright I giveup...there are just too many grip kick beotches out there so I need to fight fire with fire.

I can't do the grip kick so my victim is always right infront of me and kickable. I only kick them 2 times at the most with a full length grip.

Also, I've seen some sort of UBER-grip kick where they grip you up, put you under them, do 'amsit' command twice so you get stuck together, and this is where they rapidly hit kick to pound the $hit out of you. Anyone would know this if they've gotten stuck together with another in Vulcanus performing am actions. Anyways this is obviously some exploit, so HOW!!! Dude I saw it do it said he invented it, I'm somehow doubtful about that.

Anyone can help?

:evanpiel:

Grip-kick - Grip your opponent, hold them in-front of you, and look down when you kick them. You should be able to get 3 kicks in before the grip wears off.

To combat it, Absorb is best. Half of the time, Force Push doesn't have the greatest effect.

As for the 'Uber Grip-Kick' if you use the /amsit command next to someone already sitting, when you both try to get up, you get stuck. When this happens it's possible to do repeatided amounts of sidekicks. The best way to combat that, is kick back before they kill you. ;)

Just make sure you have Absorb.

Absorb is your lifeline. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived