Home

DAREDEVIL: The Review

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

2. Many small details relating to how a person who is gifted yet burdened would compensate that you wouldn't think about. A few examples: He must take painkillers and sleep in a sensory deprivation tank. He'll tap his baton on things to he can see the echo and get a picture of the room. Even though he's got powers, he still has to use the same techniques that normal blind people must use to get around in everyday life.

I saw it again tonight, and that is one of the parts that's just really really cool. I liked the part where he folded his 10's and 5's different ways so that he'd know what kind of bill he was using when paying for stuff. VERY cool.

No, no spidey.......although i personally think it would be REALLY cool if, after all the marvel comics that are being turned into movies have finished, and all their sequels are done, I would LOVE to see them make a movie or two or three which brings all the superheroes together.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

Wolverine rocks.

My new thing on Sundays, after Church when I have to go to the Jewel, I go to Osco and read comics (Batman is AWESOME!!! Holy Crap, this comic is great... Never have I read such a cool story line!) and must admit Wolverine from the comic of the same name, was cool. Him and Spidy. All they other Marvel ones they had were terrible though.

Archived