Home

Needing help with website

hilld

Hey all,

I have just bought http://www.threepwoodisland.co.uk and i am in the process of making a website based around the MI series. I have been a fan since the begining and thus i am making a website. I am appealing to you guys for some help. At the moment, it is just me making the whole site. I have a mate who can help with some flash ans general html queries, but i really need a few proper helpers, who are interested in helping submit to the site.

If there are any people out there interested, at any level, please e-mail me at hilld_naughty@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate it.

Dean

that would be a good idea

Well, i have looked at similar sites and i see some are very well stylised and have good content in regards to news items and the like. I want to try and move past that. I want to take a good look at the history of the islands and people in the MI series. So instead of reporting the news, the website would be like a "travel agency" of the monkey Island world.

Of course i wouldnt be ignoring the news side, or the downloads, fan art, etc. Maybe even try and get a forum together.

So if you are interested, e-mail me at hilld_naughty@hotmail.com

Archived