Home

The Kyle Katarn Fan Site

Ack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again... (Everything just died :(:confused::( probably my fault though) Anyway, i just updated the site again, with a new poll, and!!! A FANFILM!!! :D

Go check it out...

Updated: (i also changed JK characters... and yes Katarn07 i will change so Yun and all the others are there :))

PLEASE ANYONE... WRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, site updated again, more sections work... please anyone respond to this... Get this thing running again, i need people to discover my site...

:(:crybaby:

ackehallgren I'm the Dark Forces MOD Webmaster. I added a link to your site in our links section, and I'd be more than happy to give you a plug on our front page next update I do.

I'm also working on an affiliates thing. It would be kinda like you have down the right side of your page with lots of 88x31 image links to various websites. I want to do an exchange image link with some sites, and yours is certainly on my list ;)

Drop me a mail TheOne@darkforces.thegamingunion.com and we can talk more.

"PM Stormhammer about his fanfic and fanart..."

HE HAS MADE BOTH?!?!?!? :o

And The One? Thank you for adding my link :D Sorry, but i did not find any banner that you had done, so I made one myself :(:o

I have mailed you now! :)

I just asked you a couple of questions...

See... I'm from Sweden, so dont blaim my english please :D

Originally posted by ackehallgren

Oh! Sorry Katarn07...

And thanks a lot... he let me use both his FanFic and his FanArt...

Hey, The_One? Did you get my email?

*UPDATE*

Site updated with all the stuff now :)

I did, but The_One = busy man. I'll get back to you in the next few days, don't worry ;)

Originally posted by The_One I added a link to your site in our links section, and I'd be more than happy to give you a plug on our front page next update I do. [/b]

I would appreciate that very much! :eek: Seeing that i havnt got very many visitors. :D

Archived