Home

Help please

Compa_Mighty

I've had SWGB and CC for a long time, but recently, I tried to change the game from the drive where it was installed. Now I can't play CC, it tells me to insert a disc and restart the game, but the disc is there.... what can I do?

In another problem, I also changed the sound card from the CD-RW to the CD ROM and it won't read the music...

Your help will be very much appreciated.

check to make sure the audio cable from the cd-rom to the sound card is hooked up properly. If it is, you might want to try switching the CD-RW and CD-ROM audio cables. Reverse which port on the sound card the cables are in. That might work.

And, no offense, but did you check the options menu in SWGB and the Windows Volume Control to make sure the music was turned up? I realize this may seem elementary, but I have seen MANY MANY people who accidently muted or turned down their sound and freaked out because there sound didn't work. They couldn't figure it out, so they call me and I tell them the check the volume. Then they feel stupid, and I tell them it was ok because they were just runing in "ID 10 T" mode.

(put "ID 10 T" into one word):D

Archived