Home

Good SP Episode 1 MOD?

Saberdude99

Hey does anyone know where i can get a good SP Episode 1 Mod ive looked everywhere for one but i noticed there werent any so i looked around the forums and saw a couple being made but theyve never been released or submitted to the public yet so if anyone knows where i might be able to find one please tell me. Thanks for your help.

Well I don't don't know of any Episode 1 mods, except one in the showcase forums was being made which replaced certain characters in regular SP with some of the new models that have come out like Qui-Gon, ep1 Obi Wan, Mace Windu and I think a few others. With 5 posts you're pretty new, and from experience I wouldn't expect an answer from making a thread until at least a day, although I've found quick replies at Yoda's Swamp and Valley of the Jedi.

Hey Saberdude, its me higgi. Im still workin on mine, but my damn jk2radiant wont let me compile my maps so im a bit stuck. anyways i will let u know wen its done. my cousins jk2radiant works, but i havent been round his in a while. he hasnt been workin on it tho the lazy bugger :D c ya

Archived