Home

Picture Morphing Programs

Jedi Apprentice

You won't be able to find any good software you're looking for if it's free.

That Gimp looks nice, but nothing will beat a good program.

I'd suggest going for Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, it's only $89 bucks and has enough stuff in it for you to be happy for a long time.

:)

Originally posted by Lord Glorfindel

But if u have some more dough, get Photoshop 7 or 6, they both rock!!!! Though Photoshop Elements is a nice program, and cheaper. Photoshop though is definetly the best morphing and picture editing program I have EVER used.

What he said.

If you have the cash, definitely go for the full versions. They are very nice, easy to use, and you'll have some swanky pictures to boot.

:)

U said u got *cough* Morpheus *cough* downloading *cough* software *cough* right?

Most versions of Photoshop comes with the program ImageReady. Well, anyways if u have photoshop but don't know if u have ImageReady. Go to explorer and go to the Photoshop folder and when ur there look for a file called ImageReady.exe (it usually doesn't have .exe at the end but it sometimes shows up, depending on what operating system u have) it should have a little artistic looking icon. OR u could press CTRL-SHIFT-M, while in Photoshop, and then ImageReady loads up and u can start right there, creating Animations.

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

Wouldn't that be kind of wierd if I just found Photoshop on my computer? :)

That would be weird.BTW, ImageReady needs Photoshop in order to work cause in ImageReady u use some of the tools in Photoshop, so my suggestion is to download Photoshop, cause its worth downloading anyways, and see if ImageReady comes with the downloaded Photoshop, which I am 80% percent sure it does. good luck et peut la force être avec vous.

Archived