Home

Ideas for Monkey island 5

Mr.Lukie

Does anyone have any ideas about what might happen in Monkey Island 5?

I think that Murrey should have a bigger part, like he did i CMI. I don't think he had enough time in EMI.

I also think Guybrush should encounter some old characters, like Haggis, Bill and Vanhelgehn.

i hated the men of low moral fiber. they were just, i can't explain it. murray is cool, but i don't really think he should have a bigger part.

ok, to make this easy, i'll post who i think shouldn't come back that had a slightly important if not major part:

1. men of low moral fiber

2. the fettucini bros.

3. ozzie (if he didn't die)

4. any old geezer, not including herman toothrot (shopkeeper, etc.)

they should give these people bigger parts:

1. father allegro rasputin

2. timmy

3. otis and carla

4. the old crew from cmi

5. maybe murray

6. others that i can't remember

that's all!:D

i think they may have put in islands that you don't visit like spittle and pinchpenny because they want to put in more detial and put things into reality a little more. not like where the only islands there are, are the ones that you visit. it's kind of like not wanting to be like where when you're a little kid and your neighborhood is your world, and there's nothing outside of that(where the whole world is only what you're aware of and what you can see.)

at least that's probably why.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that they should create new islands with little quirks to them like the devil chicken on Plunder island.

they shouldn't re-visit old places too much, because it's all been done before and it would be just like a repeat of an old formula.

it was nice to see melee island again in EMI, but too many re-visits would limit the gameplay.

Also, a few new characters would be nice (as well as some old ones back again).

I think Elaine should have a bigger part. So far all she's done is run for governor, been tied up, slapped Guybrush, stood around in her mansion.... The only things we ever see her do are regular things, whereas with Guybrush he gets himself into endless wacky situations which at some point have us rolling on the floor laughing, :rofl:, and at others racking our brains for a way out. :confused:. Either way, we hardly know anything about Elaine. :confused:. I hope this all changes in MI5. :p.

Oh yeah, and about that rumour thing? Since I couldn't post there as the thread was closed, I thought I'd say that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet. I'm sure Lucas Arts would announce the confirmation of a MI5 game *hint hint hint hint hint!!!! :D:D:D:D:D* on one of their sites.

Archived