Home

Galactic Battlegrounds Expansion Summary

Guest BlueSenateGuard

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

they may work for both, but that doesn't mean they shipp thing between the two, why would they trade with and support the enemy?

he isn't. :D

in the books, Karrde's smuggler-organisation deals with both the Empire and New Republic. Why ? Because business is business. only with things like fighting and killing did Karrde disagree - they were not mercenaries.

so if it's just trading that's needed, they'd be up for sale.

you know it makes sense, but you won't agree simply because it looks cool to another forummer.. ;) So i'll just agree with myself..

The ancient Sith should be a new civ complete with their own campaign: The Rise and Fall of the Sith Empire.

On the other hand if that didn't happen, with a REAL campaign editor the gungan stats could be changed so we could make them into the Sith: gungan troopers into massassi warriors, gungan jedi upgraded to make Sith Lords and all kind of goodies.

If anyones wondering were I get this, in the Dark Horse comics the Sith weapons were organic just like the gungans, but a little stronger I believe.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

he isn't. :D

in the books, Karrde's smuggler-organisation deals with both the Empire and New Republic. Why ? Because business is business. only with things like fighting and killing did Karrde disagree - they were not mercenaries.

so if it's just trading that's needed, they'd be up for sale.

you know it makes sense, but you won't agree simply because it looks cool to another forummer.. ;) So i'll just agree with myself..

Sure they do business with both sides, but never between the two sides, as you were suggesting.

Archived