Home

Attack Helicopters in Revelation?

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So? Locusts were known to exist as well. I don't think the bible describes angels anywhere like it does in Rev. 10:1. So, why is it a description of an angel? Why not some simile, like the locust? And how does John know what an angel would look like? Who does John know that has seen an angel? In fact, how many people have seen angels in the bible? I doubt it'd be more then 10 or 20 people in total, in the entire bible. Yet John would be able to recognize an angel imediately, as odd as it may look.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Because angels were known to exist and people had seen them.

well if angels didn't have problems showing themselves then, then why dont they do it anymore? not to me of course, but my neighbor(sp?) is ultra religious, and is deserving of some kind of this divine seeing things you put so much stock into, as I'm sure many of you Christians are.

personally*not an attack on anyone*, I think whoever seen that agnel was dreaming, his Id was like 'Religion tiiiiiiiiime' and he dreamt the whole thing.

and what people had seen them? the people in the Bible only, right? there the only ones who have had angels come down to directly intervene in their lives...pretty convinient...

Archived