Home

Conversations between NPCs

michael_collins

Originally posted by Katarn07

That would be funny. Two stormies named Rob and Dave discuss their plans about a holo game they are creating about life as a stormie... :D:p:D

And a suggestion for the credits:

NPC Conversations Contest Winners

First Name 'LF Name' Last Name

Back on topic of my conversations, if there are civies in the game, can we have a conversation for them too?

Who's Rob? :confused:

Originally posted by The_One

Who's Rob? :confused:

lol, can't believe I wrote that and didn't catch it.

I had Rich... then deleted it. Then Rob (Stormhammer's) name popped into my head cause I was reading his fanfic again. Sorry for forgetting your name and messing the thing up.

*runs*

Originally posted by Katarn07

lol, can't believe I wrote that and didn't catch it.

I had Rich... then deleted it. Then Rob (Stormhammer's) name popped into my head cause I was reading his fanfic again. Sorry for forgetting your name and messing the thing up.

*runs*

Haha, actually, believe it or not I've been called Rob before :p

I don't think Rich and Dave are particularly good names for Stormies. We'd have to "Star Wars them up a bit" first I reckon.

We (well, I did at least) also had the idea of putting some of our names as graffitti in the Nar Shaddaa level. Originally this was gonna be a last minute Easter Egg in the demo with a new secret which had all our names across the walls. But, I think it would be more at home on Nar Shaddaa. C'mon, it's less out of place than "rubber ducks". :p

Originally posted by The_One

"rubber ducks". :p

I included that in the last conversation I sent... lol

You'd have to hear the rest of the conversation to get it. It was just some humor for Ramsees Hed, then I have some leisurely talk between patrols, and then one about events to come for Anteevy... I think I'll come up with one for each mission, cross my fingers, and hope for the best.

Also, the team member's names all have to be included, but the forgetful guy I am, don't know anymore of yours. Milesteg (where'd he go?!) is Christian something...

Well, easter eggs are fun for you guys. Take jokemaster's suggestion, add your SWish names to the stormies, and vwella! Generic dialouge for any level.

Archived