Home

LeChuck

and we wont get staerted on the whole herman/ht issue.

but yes, it is quite unrealistic, but it could still crush the lua bar abd crumple at the same time. meh, whatever. still, lechucks spirit might not have blown up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Das Mole

i think lechuck should be some kind of weird even more ghostly, evil, demonic, nasty thing. like that chaos guy in loom, only a little bit toned down, but still more severe than normal lechuck. :D

nhj bv- :newbie:s rule!

In time he will regenerate. And he will no longer be the undead, but a plague upon mankind. An unholy evil.

I like the idea of seeing him regenerate. We've never seen a real living pirate LeChuck. The closest thing was zombie, I guess. (I don't think Charles L. Charles counts).

We've seen, ghost, zombie, and demon LeChuck. It keeps going to a lower form each time! Where can you go after demon? "Tickle-me-LeChuck"?

But seriously, I think through Monkey 5 we should see him gradually regenerate to his previous form before he dies, Arnold Vosloo fashion.

how about.... Monkey Lechuck??

but seriously i think the only way to save the MI triology in MI5, is if Guybrush finds out that everything that happened after lechuck put a spell on him at the end of CMI, was a just kindof a dream like in MI2...

that way Lechuck could still be a demon, he could have kidnapped Elaine while Guybrush was under the spell dreaming up that he's marrying Elaine and all that crap...

that would solve the H.t problem too...

Originally posted by NiKo

Guybrush finds out that everything that happened after lechuck put a spell on him at the end of CMI, was a just kindof a dream like in MI2...

that way Lechuck could still be a demon, he could have kidnapped Elaine while Guybrush was under the spell dreaming up that he's marrying Elaine and all that crap...

that would solve the H.t problem too...

thats so cheap :p

kinda like "and then he realized it was all a dream, and he is still a lil kid waking up for school or something."

true, though, i cant see another way to save it...

i like it, i don't liek the fact that guybrushand elaine got married, he should spend all of teh games chasing after her whilst she gave him the cold shoulder (like mi2). that's how it should always be. or even ebtter yet, cmi was a dream too after the ending to mi2, guybrush still didn't wake up, and then he does and realises that he's still on dinky.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

i like it, i don't liek the fact that guybrushand elaine got married, he should spend all of teh games chasing after her whilst she gave him the cold shoulder (like mi2). that's how it should always be. or even ebtter yet, cmi was a dream too after the ending to mi2, guybrush still didn't wake up, and then he does and realises that he's still on dinky.

well that's a bit too much...afterall, CMI didnt ruin the MI games. only the way Lechuck died and that they got married in the end.

EMI on the other hand, that entire game was bullsh*t...

hmm, i guess so, but then we're left we're left with the whole "you took away the only man i ever loved" thing which was kinda contraditcory to elaines thoughst at the end of mi2. the kind of thing guybrush would want elaine to say. but cmi was a hella good game and it would kinda be a shame to make it all out to be a dream, but i would love it if ozzie mandrill was just dreamt up. meh, whatever.

Archived