Home

Yahoo fantasy baseball

Kylilin

If anyone is interested, I started a yahoo fantasy baseball league, it is half-way full as we speak, and I'd like to fill up at least three more slots in order to enact the fantasy draft. Its totally free, all you need is a yahoo ID. So if you are interested, post here, or email me at rrella@hotmail.com or pm me and I'll give you the info.

Actually, Gunner, if you sign up, because it's an aut0-pick draft, and the computer does all the work, what you do is pre-rank the 25 top players in the league (Yahoo has already made default rankings so you don't have to if you want to). It really doesn't require all that much time. Most of your time will be spent just changing around your starting pitchers and putting them in your lineup the day they pitch, which Yahoo will also let you know by putting a mark next to their name the day before they pitch. It's not that time consuming.

I sent Nute, Gunner, and Niner all the info to join the league, so check your pm boxes for the info. Opening day is March 31st, so I'd like to enact the draft al least 2 weeks before that so people can make trades nd pick-up free agents if they want. There are two more slots to fill if anyone else wants in. That is all.

Archived