Home

eternally stuck in the swamp!

lessie

arg!!! i keep paddling around and around the swamp in EFMI looking for the first time on the clock....it NEVER GETS THERE!! I swear i've seen like, every other possible time, but not the one i need first!! I need 12:10. it doesnt exist or something cuz i've been here for at least an hour without anything!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!

thanx so much!

not sure if i understand you.... so i get on the raft, and the first number on the sheet is 12:10 E.... so i should go east until i find 12:10 and then go on to the next number? or should i just paddle around until i find 12:10 and then go east to the next number?? either way, i cant find 12:10.....

okay, i think we've forgotten what 'hint' means again. but since you've already done it, i may as well add that scabb was just using 11:30 and 11:30 E as an example, it's different in every game so that may not be on your sheet. but basically, you don't have to look for 12:10, just use the sheet to tell you where to go from where you are.

I don't feel that this topic should rest at all. In fact, it is an important issue that must be addressed with both discretion and responsibility, which is why I have posted it in this public forum. I would like to ask you to refrain from your pedantic babblings about hints and tips, and stop drawing your own line and jumping over it repetitively. That's skipping, Neil, and it's for girls, or the most peculiar of boys.

If you do feel that a post I make in the hints forum is questionable as to whether or not it constitutes as a hint, or if it is in fact a full solution, then follow the normal procedure of sending private messages or emails my way instead of trying to boost your point count and your ego with blatantly false accusations, condescending language and failure to implicate the basic spelling, grammar and punctuation rules of the English language. I must admit though, your ability to use both "bold" and "underline" tags simultaneously is astonishing, your sheer mind seems to be a bottomless pit brimming with profound knowledge, and you truly are an intelligent, friendly member to this forums, contributing a wealth of theories, fan-fiction and art, and spreading love and happiness throughout the entire community. I also admire your ability to post telling somebody how "they're spamming" in almost every thread you feast your politically correct eyes upon, even though you have been warned about it previously and it is not your duty to point out what is and what isn't useless information. (That last post was useless information)

Oh, and I would welcome any response to this post that I have just made, so long as it includes a well thought-out and informative document detailing the lengths to which a hint can travel to before it becomes a solution. If, say, bennyboy should lock this thread before then; you can simply stop posting aimlessly in your hollow-headed fashion like you own the place.

Archived