Home

please help me

blackbass

I have installed escape fm MI (complete installation) but it refuses to start...

I have all requirements (athlon 2200+, 512Mb, geforce 440 128Mb, blablabla) and windows 2000 professional (with directX 8.1), and I have tried also to use openGL and to change resolution to 640x400 and 16 bit.... but nothing.....

I wonder if it doesn't recognize the cpu, as in the system check it requires at least pentium 200MHz and it says it finds 0!!!!!

buh

please help me :(((((((((((((

I'm no technical wiz, but I'll do my best to help...

Have you:

1) Emailed the makers?

2) Called the troubleshooting helpline?

3) Read the troubleshooting guide?

If you have, it could be that something which is running on your computer disagrees with the new software. This sitch is kinda like my PC and The Sims Unleashed- it refuses to start because I have loads of Norton Antivirus things running in the background.

Hope that helped ya! ;)

as a matter of fact i'm waiting for reply fm lucasarts technical support....

i must say i have tried REALLY everything, according to the troubleshooting guide, but I think it's a problem about processor compatibility.... buh :(

thanx a lot anyway ;)

bye

well... I've also installed the patch....

but simply when I try to launch the game fm the launch screen (I've tried to launch fm monkey4.exe too) the cd-rom begins to work... then.... nothing...... I find myself staring at the desktopo with my mouth wide open.... :/

Archived