Home

Fellow JK2 members

*BS*P-4

Hello fellow jk2 members: now up and running is the new *BS* home page we have up to date members profiles, Constitution, Forums, and just a place to learn all about *BS* and what its all about. If you would like to contact *BS* you can go to our website at http://www.bsclanjk2.tk or through email bsclan@hotmail.com or just take a stop by our 24/7 servers to check things out.

By the way be sure to subscribe to our forums with any problems u may have and get help from the true masters of the jedi *BS*

Originally posted by griff38

Is that the *BS* we own you server? If it is hats off, your people are a pretty cool as far as clans go. Don't catch TOO much crap for my antics there. :)

I usually get kicked off there in less than 2 minutes.

Pretty much any time I go to a server that is set to ffa_bespin and has a bunch of people standing around doing nothing but watching two guys NF duel on the pad I know I’ve just stumbled into a nest of role playing newbies to enrage.

I simply can’t resist the temptation to mess with them.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

I usually get kicked off there in less than 2 minutes.

Pretty much any time I go to a server that is set to ffa_bespin and has a bunch of people standing around doing nothing but watching two guys NF duel on the pad I know I’ve just stumbled into a nest of role playing newbies to enrage.

I simply can’t resist the temptation to mess with them.

Yes I see that too, usually make their lives miserable for a bit before the BSprefixed names start wagging their fingers. But I said what I did because 1 night recently none of the BS people kicked me. In fact they were LOL along with me. Besides Unamed, I imagine your antics are worse than mine ;)

Hey Unamed, I would spend more time at your place if you would turn those guns on once in awhile. You got onelowping there brother!

This is w/o a doubt one of the crappiest noob clans in all of JK2.

I was just there minding my own business playing a little FFA and the noob admins start using the admin mod crap to suicide me/hold me up in the air in some choke emote thing.

I challenged these noobs to a match my 4 versus their 8 best.

They booted me...

These idiots "own" nothing but admin mod functions...

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

This is w/o a doubt one of the crappiest noob clans in all of JK2.

I was just there minding my own business playing a little FFA and the noob admins start using the admin mod crap to suicide me/hold me up in the air in some choke emote thing.

I challenged these noobs to a match my 4 versus their 8 best.

They booted me...

These idiots "own" nothing but admin mod functions...

No matter how much you hate them, this is flaming, and is NOT tolerated.

Archived