Home

First of bad news

Weapon X

Are you kidding me?!? They put up US flags!?? :disaprove

Oh man, that is so tacky!

I watched Euronews "no comment" today for a while. They showed pictures from all over Iraq, but nothing really interesting until they zoomed in on some iraqi soldiers who had surrendered and were sitting in the sand with their hands begind their heads. One of them started walking towards a fellow soldier when a US-army dude jumped in the picture waving his gun and shouting: " SIT DOWN! SIT THE F*CK DOWN! SIT-THE-F*CK-DOWN!!!

And precisely at that moment, 3:27pm, Euronews switched to the weather forecast. :rolleyes:

Oh and another thing: I learned about the future plans the US has for Iraq.

A)When the war is over the country will be run by US general whateverhisnameis.

B) The role of UN is to stay out of the way when Yankees do their thing in Iraq.

C) After securing a US-friendly goverment, they will assign American consultants to every single bureau in the country. These consultants will tell exactly what will be done and what choices Iraqi people must choose.

D) All corporations must be denationalized.

E) Iraq must acknowledge Israel.

There are already deals made with US companies about the reconstruction of Iraq.

So to sum it up: Bush appoints a US-friendly leader/goverment to Iraq who'll surely make sweet oil-deals and whatever with americans. The UN can give all the humanitarian aid they want, as long as they don't mess with Bush's plans.

Now...if you'll excuse me, if must throw up. I'm disgusted. Shame on you mr. Bush. :(

Archived