Home

Halo Multiplayer

ET Warrior

Do you Play with shields on/off in multiplayer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Play with shields on/off in multiplayer?

• Shields are and integral part of the game
    • Shields are for people who can't play
    • A little of both actually
    • um....Halo?

Any of you that play Halo, I was wondering how many of you have shields turned on, and how many have them turned off. It's interesting because me and my friends have always done it no shields, but now we're kind of getting into shields.....so i wondered about you guys

With only five controls / Halo players between me and my mate Dan, we dont really play MP - 4 / 5 people not enough. Looking to track down 3 more good players with their own controls for and 8 way blast up.

Generally stick to Co-op on Heroic or legendary! :)

It adds a different dimension without shields.....it also allows the less talented players to compete with better players because they can grab a shotgun or a sniper rifle and actually kill people. With shields it's tough for the bad ones because a good shot almost always wins....;) Sniper rifle hit anywhere on the body kills without shields, and the pistol can kill with a head shot ;)

ever play a 16 player king of the hill game at wizard? Even MORE chaos!!!! you respawn into HUGE war zones, grenade explosions everywhere and bullets flying all around.

I actually like to play both ways, shields are neat and so are not shields.....I just like to play Halo :D

And Sakic is awesome! Put him on the same team as Peter Forsberg and Milan Hejduk and you'll see......oh wait......he is...

Yeah, like that.

And I play with them. They're easy enough to take down and in enormous multiplayer games it's the only thing that keeps me from being shot dead the second I respawn...and I mean the second in many instances.

It's kinda fun without shields making a huge assault with your teammates while a sniper picks off the enemy as soon as they respawn and then run out with the flag and they can't even move.........although when it happens to you it's rather irritating....and results in a lot of swearing....a LOT!!!

Another thing that is rather enjoyable is after killing your enemies, as long as you have a pistol and any other two handed weapon, crouch on your dead foes and then tap the Y button rapidly to change weapons really quick while crouched on their dead bodies..........You'll have to do it yourself to figure out what happens....you won't see it on your screen but they'll see it on theirs....and they'll probably tell you about it ;)

Archived