Home

What I fear most about JK3

shock ~ unnamed

Originally posted by kusanagi

But here lies the problem, the lightsaber is not JUST a weapon, it was made to sum how match all other weapons (the game was called JEDI outcast after all), it didnt work of coz, but its still in the game, and its making JO having this stupid identity crsis, not to mention those damn fanboys...

I don't know if it was made to be the equal of other weapons. Was it really designed that way, or is that just how people wanted it to be? Yes, JO is about Jedis, but it is also a part of the JK series of games, which has always featured the guns along with the lightsaber. This is a different mentality than the Jedi we see in the movie prequels. People seem to be tryng to apply their vision of what a Jedi should be, and it doesn't match directly what is in the game. Kyle is a different breed. I think JO does treat the lightsaber as just another weapons, because Kyle uses it as just another weapon. People want to make it more than that, and that's were the identity crisis comes in, not with the game itself.

I know what your saying though :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived