Home

What I fear most about JK3

shock ~ unnamed

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will not protest them in any way cause so far I have not encountered any RPG problems, but I will follow my own rules/terms, whether the other guy(s) like it or not. But I must admit some of those rules are just plain stupid. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Khaza

...or what if Raven would make RPG mode for those who need it and this way separate them from the real gamers.

that reminds me of...something....bah what could it be???

oh i know KOTOR and SWG. 1 is a SP RPG set in SW (and *gasp* you could make a DF mod for it) and 2. is a MMORPG (OMFG I"M A REAL JEDI!!1111)

I've already started threatening people in my country about this.

I'm a nice guy and all...but if I hear about any talk of "Jedi'o hon0urz" or silly rules I will bitchslap the ones who are responsible IRL.

Seriously: this threat needs to be eliminated asap. These people must be silenced before they have a chance to start spreading their silly ideas.

Look what happened with Sars! If you don't take action immediatedly, you're screwed! :mad:

;)

Originally posted by Khaza

...or what if Raven would make RPG mode for those who need it and this way separate them from the real gamers.

...or what if Raven would stick to the objective of their plans, which is to make a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and leave out the RPG elements for morons who like to ruin the game which is a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and you go play a real ROLE PLAYING GAME

But wait, that would be the smart, considerate, logical thing to do. Can't have that, now can we! Haha! :rolleyes:

Ehh the "make your own character" thing is cool and all and I wont bash them (Raven) for trying to spice the game up a little.

Nor will I bash the guy who suggested a "RPG game type".

I'm not saying there should be one (that's what mod making is for) but I'll respect that the guy wants to keep the two separate even if I disagree with they way it is to be done.

I'm really serious about killing this nonsense (see link in top post) before it starts again.

JK3 is going to have a heavy focus on sabers and "Jedi crap" as opposed to "blowing people up with a big gun" and I hope it does not get to be as absurd as JK2 is now in regards to public servers.

You literally *can not go to a FFA/SO server anymore and actually *play the game.

You have to follow these stupid little rules and stand around like an idiot and do nothing but silly emotes.

You even dare to actually play and you are voted/kicked/banned.

From day 1 after this game is released we all know the noobies are going to start whining about “OMFG THIS HAS TO BE FIXED”.

As players we actually need to be just as vocal as they were last time in telling them to stfu. We need to be just as vocal in our support for the game and Raven as they were in bashing it and complaining and whining for patches.

A community of whiny noobies ruined an otherwise great game; let’s not repeat history this time please.

Originally posted by Emon

...or what if Raven would stick to the objective of their plans, which is to make a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and leave out the RPG elements for morons who like to ruin the game which is a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and you go play a real ROLE PLAYING GAME

But wait, that would be the smart, considerate, logical thing to do. Can't have that, now can we! Haha! :rolleyes:

I think you got my idea all wrong :) I didn't mean anything big, just take their guns away, give them few stupid emoticons and place few no weapons zones to maps or something similar... This idea was just a suggestion how to get rid of those "hono red j-di" from FFA servers. It would be a lot easier to find competetive games when I could just filter out all the RPG servers...

yea hopefully raven wont make the same mistake twice. we should convince twl, esl, and other sensible communities to voice their opinions and oppose the rpgers that are inevitably gonna whine and try to destroy another great game. i swear the next person that calls me dishonorable/hacker/scripter/aimbotter/not a 'real jedi' cause i dont use a lightsaber or anything else equally retarded is gonna be haunted for the rest of the game.

I dont see whats wrong with JKO RPGs .I agree with you a hundred percent that the RPers shouldnt go to FFA servers and try to force their 'RPG Cult Ways' on the FFAers . I play all aspects of JKO and one of them is RPG,but seriously sometimes I get tired of typing and just wanna blow something up,but to say dont include RPG aspects in JKIII is biased and wrong. What someone does with their copy of JKO is their buisness and you shouldnt criticise them for it. Yeah sure if they come into a FFA and get all pissed off cause you guys arent RPing be my guest to get mad,but just /kick the guy fromur server problem solved...dont ruin the Other Genres of JKO world for others just for you opinionated views.

And as I said in the Sticky thread at top just include thewse rpg features for cheat enabled or something...or just leave the option open for us to be able to create an RPG Mod from it thats All I was asking... I guarantee you RPers using RPG Mod wont bother ur FFA servers ;)

=ASC= I think i am going to add that to my Name LMFAO

I think that when the game get released there will be Bugs, as some things will not work correct. but as soon as the Fan-boys start crying and calling for things to be changed, things will most probably go bad. I cant stand these so called Jedi!! as they end up just trying to ruin the game.. last night in A CtF game, on a server I play you can pull back stab in it, and yes I do the move (if you don't ya going to get owned by all the people who do) plus its a great way of stopping mr I saved up loads and loads of rockets to kill you LOL. anyways I pulled the move on this guy.. he starts to cry and sets up chat spamming Ranger Sucks hahahahahaha

Well this don't bother me in anyway, but the little fan boy would swap to my team, grab the Flag and use the tricks to get up to spots that if you don't know the correct way of getting up to them you cant. and I don't know how to get up to them spots as I like to play the game as intended, and not like some 12 year old who cant play and has to use bugs. I mean this guy gets upset that I kill him with a Backstab move... instead of leaving and finding a sever with out it. he then try's to ruin my game (not that I care as I am not a fan boy and this is only a game) but he ruin's every one else game and that's for both sides. !!! people like this need to go see some one to explain Real Life to them.

btw he is so much of a hero that he had to use the name padawan cus he was to scared to use is normal Game Name... or is that Gay Name!

=Kill all FanBoys= but only when there sabers are down.

ROFL!

I don't play CTF...but ummm, how exactly do you RPG on a CTF server? :confused:

[sC]Wind00: "LAMER!! SABER DOWN = PEACE!"

Casual player: "But dude...you were running with the flag and- "

[sC]Wind00: "SABER DOWN = PEACE! DON'T U GET IT n00b!!?"

Casual player" Yea, but how am I supposed to- "

[sC]Wind00: "Stupid n00B! Now pay attention: 1) saber down = peace! 2) NO f'king guns, they're lame! 3) if you wish to fight U must challenge me to a DUEL u IDIOT!"

Casual player: "But I thought this was CTF?"

[sC]Wind00: "U still don't get it do you, n00b!? No laming, no guns, no force. H0nourable Jedi Duelz only!"

Casual player " .... "

i think theres two differant kinds of RPG people around.

First, theres the good kind. the kind that play on the zone, and label there room RPG @ deathstar and play. These guys have been around since JK1 and haven't really caused much trouble imo. i think you guys need to cut Ronin_Medjai some slack, heh.

Second, there's the evil kind. the kind that invade servers, the kind that spread there honor codes and such. the kind that unnamed is talking about. i mean you want to fight with honor? great. just don't make other people do the same. i try not to cheap shot people most of the time, but thats just the way i am. i don't enforce it on people, i don't setup stupid server rules. no saber down killing is retarded, unless your playing NF, then its only stupid. so yeah

I don't play CTF...but ummm, how exactly do you RPG on a CTF server?

[sC]Wind00: "LAMER!! SABER DOWN = PEACE!"

Casual player: "But dude...you were running with the flag and- "

[sC]Wind00: "SABER DOWN = PEACE! DON'T U GET IT n00b!!?"

Casual player" Yea, but how am I supposed to- "

[sC]Wind00: "Stupid n00B! Now pay attention: 1) saber down = peace! 2) NO f'king guns, they're lame! 3) if you wish to fight U must challenge me to a DUEL u IDIOT!"

Casual player: "But I thought this was CTF?"

[sC]Wind00: "U still don't get it do you, n00b!? No laming, no guns, no force. H0nourable Jedi Duelz only!"

Casual player " .... "

LMFAO

i think theres two differant kinds of RPG people around.

First, theres the good kind. the kind that play on the zone, and label there room RPG @ deathstar and play. These guys have been around since JK1 and haven't really caused much trouble imo. i think you guys need to cut Ronin_Medjai some slack, heh.

Second, there's the evil kind. the kind that invade servers, the kind that spread there honor codes and such. the kind that unnamed is talking about. i mean you want to fight with honor? great. just don't make other people do the same. i try not to cheap shot people most of the time, but thats just the way i am. i don't enforce it on people, i don't setup stupid server rules. no saber down killing is retarded, unless your playing NF, then its only stupid. so yeah

/agree but we will not see the good ones will we! as they stay to there servers we stay to are's = no problems, the only RPG we see are the ones invading the other servers trying to tell us what rules we should play by!!! LOL = Bad RPG players grrrrrr

Archived