Fishflesh

is this an april fool?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. is this an april fool?

• april fool
    • it real
    • i don't know

I think it's fake:

1) "So we came up with the NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons) trooper." I saw that in a Mod somewhere.

2) Generals just came out a while back. A lil soon isn't it? plus, they're still fixing bugs and stuff for Generals.

Tho I do think Naval Warfare would be nice.

They should make a "Command & Conquer: Seas" or something. Insted of tanks, theere would be Frigates, Subs, Destroyers, and ect. Instead f troopers, maybe there would be a Navy Seals type unit or Scuba unit. And of course they'd have to put an Air craft carrier that could be a mobile base or they could make a unit. they of course will still have to have land bases for shipyards and stuff.

Originally posted by Darth54

Even if its real (but its probably fake) , I will not buy it.

Generals is just a time killer for me (SoU, KotOR, TFT are all comming....)

Infidel!!! How dare you defy the power of nuclear missiles, particle cannons and ,most of all, COLONEL BURTON? ? ? ?:D

Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

its a bid to much work for an april fool on the other hand

Oh you never know what Deaths Apprentice will cook up, but with Morph, they are pretty good together! Morph has some relations with WW or what used to be.... It's safe to confirm it's all a joke afterall, so you can go back to waiting for an expansion now. ;)

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Yeah, its too early to offically announce an xpack for Generals right now. The game is too new. However, they probably will release one, since all other games in the series have had one and they seem to always follow that trend.

Anyhow, it was a joke for Genedit2k, but Gamespot has been known to joke in that date FYI Ackbar like the fifth faction for WCIII with a Panda Army... As for a BF1942 expansion I heard it was coming, but Idk yet... It could all be a joke.

ok to clear anything

its treu that there will be an expansion but not as thay describe

this is the text from the webside

The Generals Expansion Pack has been unveiled! Although the April Fools Day joke was a prank on our part in that 2 new sides and the NBC unit won't actually exist, an expansion pack is on its way. Good news for all Generals Luvers!

Archived