Home

confirmation on GB2:

JEDI_MASTA

Guest DarthMaulUK

All I know that Garry is working on a related project. Its pretty safe to say its SWGB 2 or a totally new RTS, as Garry is a huge RTS fan and SWGB is his second RTS title.

The project is in pre-production so theres a long way to go yet and I am currently working on getting Lucasarts to break the news on GB.com as and when the time is right. (remember he told us in the GB.com Q&A he was working on something new)

There will also be a Q&A with Garry once it is possible. Whatever happens, I am confident that GB.com will be the first to break the news and have exclusive screenshots for the new game.

DMUK

I never did understand, "what is pre-production for a RTS video game any way?" Is it drawing, sketches, and writing ideas down? I hope it is at least a Star Wars RTS game. I would be pissed if it was a non-star wars RTS game. Maybe it is a space-based combat star wars game. That would something different than a ground based RTS like galactic battlegrounds.

If it is a long way off, I am going to have make sure I have a internet service provider for the next year or so. That way I can check updates after I graduate college in the middle of June. Shame too! Losing a t1 or t2 internet access and having to pay for a local internet service provider is going to stink especially when it will be a 56K modem. longer download times! LOL!

Archived