Home

New Clan! :)

jros1981

Hello, I've been playing JK2 for like over a month now, and I am interested in forming my own clan. I`m sick of playing against different people all the time and would like to be part of an orginization. if anyone is interested in helping me form this new clan, send me an email at jros1119@hotmail.com Lamer need not apply. Also, no immiture whiney kids plz.

The name of this clan is not official yet, but who ever wants to help me out, we'll talk about it. Own Server you say? I am in the process of getting my own 16 slot public server. Thanks for your time.

-Ellusion

Ok, I got a server now, its a 16 slot public server based in Kansas City. It should be up within the next day or so. The name is Ellusion's lame free zone, stop by when its up. I`m going to have Omnimod installed at first. Well add more features later once I ge tthe hang of it.

-Ellusion

No I dont have MSN Messenger, just AIM. jros1981 is my AIM

Having a 24/7 Server would be better for the clan

as a whole, then one thats only one when I`m on. Therfor, clanmates can still play together, other councel members could host some events wihout me having to be around. Plus, I dont have a T1 connection or anything to host all the clients.

I would like as much help as I can get. The server is now up as I type, running omnimod 2.1, though I have no idea how to use it.. yet. Drop me a line via Email or AIM.

-E

You may also send me an email. Its posted at the top. Ranks well not be a first come first serve bases, it will be based on ranks. Everyone who joins will start out as Padawans, then we'll rank you by dueling you. Or we might just have a tourny with everyone and rank people that. Server Admins will be the Councel members. We will start off with 3 Admins/Counel members. So, 1 spot is left open. If you wish to apply for Admin send me an email explaining why we should let you. Skills could include JK2 Admin experience, Web Design skills, modding/mapping/skinning skills and so fourth. Later down the road we might need a fourth admin/Councel member and that will be based on current clan member's dedication and/or skill. Thats it so far, hope to be hearing from a few of you. Feel free to stop by our server Ellusion's Lame Free Zone (Will be renamed onces we establish a clan name)

-E

Just go to the server, its called Ellusions lame Free Zone.

I got 3 more members. We decided to call the clan DLO

Death to Lamers Order :)

I`m running Jedi Adademy Mod right now. But I have Omnimod and DuelMod ready so we can use those down the road.

-E

The IP is 66.28.238.17:25002 . If you want me to take that off I will. One problem with your server. Since the JA mod is on it recognized me as a trainiee person and I had no force powers besides basic saber and 0 jump. I don't know if there is a way to move up but people will not use that server if they cannot have some force powers or weapons.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived