Home

Corellian Conflicts

StarCords

Ack'tor Plong, a rebel marksman, watched the skyline of Correlia. Since Correlia was in constant war, it was good to occasionaly just sit back and relax. He saw something he didn't like on the skyline, though. Blaster shots. A lot of them. He decided to go check it out.

Originally posted by Sckitzo

Hmm maybe youd better start a occ post, what where doing whos there that sorta thing.

Perhaps...Or maybe it's just one of those go with the flow type things :p

In the middle of the fire fight,laid an exalent marksman of projectile weapons,and everytime a chance was there,he ceased it.

Out of no where a blast shot nailed Zex in the back sending him to the ground,thanks to his armour it didn't cause much injory,when he turned,there stood a women holding 2 blaster's signaling Zex to his feet,so he did but then drop to the floor kicking her legs out from under her,pointing his arm at her launching his graple at her face pulling back....it was groosome.

"A small misjudgement on my part" Ack'tor replied. "I'm looking for an Imperial Admiral who just recently let an entire legion of Stormtroopers into...oh, let's just say a "key stratigic location". I don't know her name, seemed a bit odd that there would be a female an Imperial, seems like they hate them to death. Anyways, she was fairly tall, red hair, have you seen her?"

OOC: Any resemblances in my description to Admiral Daala are purely coincedental.

Riding his swoop bike home, Humphry noticed 2 people at the top of a hill. Out of pure curiosity he grabbed his dressilian projectile rifle and headed towards them. He sneakily aproached them and noticed the rebel symbol on one of them, keeping his gun out, he walked toward them. Greetings fellow rebels!

Distracted from his adversary, he looked at a swoop coming up the hill. He turned his blaster to it and shot it. He saw it crash and ran up to see it, he could see his adversary closly following him. He saw someone who greeted him in a friendly manner. Ack'tor apologized. "I'm very paranoid right now" he said " Reflexes automatically shoot at anything alien (not sure what it is, not species) before I know what I'm doing.

Your apology is accepted if you repair it or pay the damage, if you did not know I am a Bothan. I have been seeking a group of rebels for a long time. There is an Imperial outpost near my village. I would be most abliged if you will help me kill the commander inside. He has taken my aunt prisoner. If you help me

I will report your braveness to the Correlian Underground, and we can spoof up your weapons. Welcome to Correlia.

Ack'tor shook the stranger's hand. "Ack'tor Plong, the bast Bothan Marksman the Rebels have ever seen," he continued. " I'd be happy to help you as long as you help me in two areas. One, help me find someone I'm looking for as well (just look above, don't post to ask) and Two, help me interrogate this lackey, it's never been one of my strong points." he said, motioning to the man behing him.

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao I-sh back.

Been busy with some models for JO.

IC: Given time,the hole interlode was mixed giving Zex time for escape,as he made his way down the hill,he saw a bunch of ships take flight.

"DAMN! That was one of my own!" He stares at a ship makin an imprint of an out-rider.

Then turns back to the other 2"well it seems im stuck here with you.."

Originally posted by StarCords

OOC: Last post i did was takling to you.

OOC: Lmao sorry bud.

IC:

Im sorry,I can't help you much,Im going after vader,He killed my enemy,and now deserves to die,although the both of you may make a good team,perhaps we'll meet again,as for that women,the only one I know is Mara jade,but shes a rebel."

Zex turns his back then makes his way through the shadow.

"If so...we must head back to Kashyyk for some supplies,I helped liberate the great race of wookies,and they promissed me weapons untill my death.."

Zex pulls out a light saber hilt.

"I killed one of those jedi type people in the battle,I think he was with the Empire,any ways i got this from him."He ignites the blade swining it around,then clipping it after a quick turn off"It may become usefull,now we need a ship"

Archived