Home

CMI-Stuck on duck island

derdoe

Hi can someone help me plz?

Im in King Andre's cave on duck island. Now i need some Money to play for the Diamond. Where do i get some? Is it something about blowing out the candles? But how do i do it?

Im sure its simple but i just cant figure it out...

thx DoE

You need to think. Are you sure your loved ones will be able to support themselves when you've ended your miserable life? No loved ones? How about defrauding a frequent acquaintance by investing in a life insurance policy, leaving yourself as sole benefactor, and then spiking your own drink, allowing you to temporarily cease to live? That's the only intelligent option I can imagine taking when it comes to getting a lump sum of money in a brief period of time.

or have you died yet if not once you give good soupover stuff when he gives you a drink use the potion with it then you die then when u get out go into the bit where u got the cheese and gett the file thingy then take it to stan talk to him for a while then offer him the gold tooth after its all done give him the file then he will give you a lot of money and also ask madam xima about the cards 5 times then pick all five cards up so you can cheat in his game

okay, not only was that a full answer in a hints and tips forum, but it was also a 7 line sentence. i know you're only typing it, but take a breath man. also you may want to look over your typing to see if it makes sense (hypocrit alert, but i try more often than not).

Archived