Home

Stuck Need Help Before I Shoot Myself (NS_Hideout)

MarvelousMan

:fett: I'm at ns_hideout I'm at the part where an eye pops out and askes me the password i guess and it says wrong the floor drops out....how do i get the password....also there's a room with glass and a switch i cant get too.....i've moved the box already and did that but how do i get to that switch.......i'm missing something please help i've been stuck for awhile and can't pass this

Hmm.. You need to back-track from the eyeball room to the hallway that brought you to the catwalks above the trash compactor room. Their is a vent in the wall covered by a weak grate. Destroy it and jump in. At the end of this duct, shoot the explosive crate below.(And Rodian if he's still there.) This will blow a hole in a of wall below. Exit the duct and turn left. Drop into the room with stacks of crates on the left. (Enemies below if you haven't already cleared the room.) Slash the lock off the door and go thru the hole you blew in the wall and follow the ramp down to the cells. You'll soon have your password.

The switch behind the glass wall

is part of a secret area. When you go thru the door you slashed the lock off of, destroy the crates by the wall that you can with your saber. There is a hidden switch behind the remaining boxes. Press it, and follow the tunnel for the secret. (You should recognize the area on the way. ;) ) AFAIK you will have to retrace your original steps to get back up to the eyeball room from the secret. If you drop down to the switch by the glass.)

I'll second the emotion that calling someone names is probably not the best way to make friends here, MMan. It's also very rude. I don't imagine you'll be back here anyway, though.

However. Sam, might I suggest you post your cheatcc link in a seperate thread entitled "Walkthrough for JKII" or something like that. The walkthroughs don't always have the answer. And many people come to a forum such as this hoping to avoid a walkthrough, or seeking help of a more personal kind.

The version of Azraelot's walkthrough at cheatcc is not the latest BTW. This can be found at:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/32648.html

For Azraelot's guide in HTML:

http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200206jkjo/

This might help ya do the the trick, You have to find lando in the cell. Anyway to find that you need to find anything that can break like an air vent whatever, break that, then you will see some bars and stuff. Shoot the big box that explodes. That will break a wall. Go down to the wall and open the door, that should lead you to lando, you will get your password thingy.

Archived