Home

The Ladder: Co-Operative Play

Russ

Most people know the mod for SP: ladder coop. Well, how do you play it cooperatively over the net? I managed to get it to sorta work. Start up MP, then load the ladder in the MOD preferences. There are now two new game modes: Cooperative and Team Cooperative. There were no available maps, so I typed in the console "map ladder". The map loaded and people could join the server if they had the map, but the reborn (who spawn it wave after wave), seem to just run around the arena, looking up and trying to reach a spot on the wall, and taking no notice of anyone. How can I get them to actually fight me and my friends?

I am convinced you can though. My friend and I both got into the server, as different players, and started hacking up the first reborn. After he fell to our sabers, the next two spawned in, and so on and so forth. The only issue was that the reborns didn't fight back, and just looked up at a certain part of the wall, running at it continually. How do you make the attack? Any thoughts?

Archived