Home

over-reacting...

pbguy1211

Did you also record this one? It would be nice to watch:D

And of course you never send a-wings alone...

I use a combination of a-wings and airspeeder or fighter(depending on which civ i'm fighting against). A-wings take care of workers and a few troopers while fighters fight of enemy...errr fighters and stronger troopers(royal crusader, dark trooper). Why am I posting this here?

Go post at the new Strategy Thread!

so hey everyone! wont be on for a while just a forwarning!

anyways ill try and see you on the zone sometime swphreak and maybe i could even play you pbguy. see how good rebels stand up to the empire, trade fed, or confederacy... ill be waiting (lol probably not my internet's been taken away again! every time i find a way my parents get to it.)

I purposely play a long game and play defensively. That way I can research most or all the upgrades and kick the computer's butt. It is so funny when you play the computer at easiest, easy, or moderate level since they don't upgrade to the fullest. I wish the A-wings in the scenario editor in the hero units section of rebel alliance were the buildable a-wings. They have two types of upgraded a-wings. They both have a range of 7-8. One has an attack of 10 and they other has a attack of 15. It is so cool to use them. they still have little armor and shielding.

I tend to have a mostly trooper/air army. So speeders toast strikes/pummels/arts/even aa moblies. Just ask simwiz about what happens in mobile vs speeder fights, especially without the tracking research.

I actually like long games, but not the "no attack for 40 minutes" kind. I like the ones that begin with a rush, but go back and forth through t4.

My favorite game was one when both my rushing attempts were defeated by a Naboo fast techer and simwiz was counter rushed and lost his base. He retreated to his forward base, while I prepared for a defensive war. I sent a lage part of my air force to defend his fledgling town and built a fort and a ton of sheilds there. Meanwhile, the naboo guy's attempts to attack me all failed to my peater/mountie/grendaier combo (this was post patch with the beefed up trooper armor). I also had some a-wings in the skies. At simwiz's base, I was able to build a good number of speeders and a cannon or two, and began bombarding the enemy who wa literally next door. Simwiz and my speeders proteced the cannon's from his onslaught. His armies died horribly (7 speeders kill a heavy dd in one shot) and once much of his town fell, he resigned. Simwiz moved to retake his town, which was now occupied by the Naboo, while I moved through his defeated ally's town to hit his undefended econ. After a fierce fight, it was gg. I seriously thought we were going to lose, especially when a combined force of simwiz and my armies lost his town and I prepared for a 2v1.

Archived