Home

OOO! lotsa saving to do...

SlapNut

when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!

Originally posted by StormHammer

Personally I hope they bring back a predetermined number of save slots...if it alleviates a couple of bug issues I seemed to get in JO with saved games.

True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones.

I save quite a lot, compared to other players I think. I just don't think it's fun to play trough the same part again 20 times in a row :( But it's mainly quicksave, and regular save on important points in the level.

Originally posted by SlapNut

when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!

so will i.

Originally posted by HertogJan

True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones.

Hmm. I didn't know that. I guess I didn't save enough :)

Archived