Home

Do we get XP?

Exar_reborn

Yes. To adress the issue that in most MMORPGs it's easier for combat characters to get xp, in SWG you'll get xp when items you have crafted are used. So you have both money, fame and xp to gain from crafting the best guns in town so that everyone uses them!

Most likely a combination. Yes, more dangerous missions will give us more xp. Also, more dangerous creatures/NPCs will give us more xp. Though, I don't think the actual amount of being in the wilderness would count, unless perhaps for some scouting skills. Again, a lot of this hasn't been thoroughly covered in our reports from the devs, so it will be really interestin when that *beep* NDA is lifted! :)

if you feel like giving me a gun, feel free!

If your weapon sucks, then there's a fat chance that you'll be getting any XP from me. . .

However, if your crafted item is good enough to become my main squeeze (no pun intended), then chances are high that I would have paid you for the item anyways.

too bad there isn't some sort of "borrow" command. How cool would it be to lend your gun to someone who's about to PvP??

Archived