Home

Big, Clear, And Amazing Hl2 Screen Captures!

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

I'm even less convinced now that I found out they came from some french site only, no news from sierra or valve???

Those pics are exactly the same as those found in the PCZone UK Half-life 2 exclusive preview. Trust me, it's definitely Half-Life 2. ;)

It seems like no one has found the missing shadows yet...

Stormy's right. That is Half-Life 2, no doubt about it. Unless, of course, this is the biggest (and first) industry cover up/hoax in gaming history. The word "unlikely" springs to mind ;)

Luckily I'm planning a major system upgrade in August, just in time for Half-Life 2, Doom 3 and Republic. Three fantastic looking games :)

Edit: By the way, I would scan in the entire PC ZONE article for you Welshman, just to prove it. But a) I can't be bothered and b) it's illegal :p

I'm sorry I doubted you guys, thanks to Stormhammer I am convinced Half-life 2 will be the best FPS EVER!

The AI sounds amazing, I can't wait until september!

I still have one question though, how come PCGamer haven't even mentioned the game at all in the most recent magazine? They haven't even advertised it for the next one?

Originally posted by The_One

Luckily I'm planning a major system upgrade in August, just in time for Half-Life 2, Doom 3 and Republic. Three fantastic looking games :)

Don't forget S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Far-Cry, KOTOR, JA...the list goes on and on this year. I desperately need a new system. An 850 Mhz Athlon with 256Mb SDRAM just don't cut it any more...even with a Radeon 9700 Pro (which is still glitchy...grr...)

Time to start saving the pennies. ;)

Half-Life 2 should be very, very good. I expect a lot more from it than D3...

PC ZONE gained exclusive rights for a preview of Half-Life 2 in the UK. I believe the US PC GAMER did the same over there. That's why they are the only two magazines who have any coverage of the game.

Expect lots more info in a couple of weeks when E3 kicks off though ;)

Archived