Home

Jedi Knight Movie

FunkMaestro

I was just wondering, wouldnt i be cool to make a movie, maybe several, based on Kyle Katarn's life!! From when his father got killed, and he joined the imperial forces, over his time as a jedi, untill he became a Jedi Master and teacher at Lukes Jedi academy!! It would be sooo cool, i mean the basic story is already there!! But its probably not gonna happen... *sigh*:(

Originally posted by griff38

What you mean a real movie with human actors? Yea that would be fun. Why not? They have made alot of crappy movies from video games and I am suprised nobody every made a Doom movie.

AFAIK they are still going to make a Doom movie. Id was talking to some movie studio, weren't they...something about the pic eventually being a PG-13? Pah. 18, X-rated, it should be.

Anyway...yeah, I agree it would be nice to see some live-action stories about Kyle. Maybe an action-packed TV serial would be better. Of course, if it was down to GL, we'd end up with a silly cartoon series, like the Clone Wars...

Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

Well, I know it's not the same, but you know he's got a small role in this fanfilm here?

Like I said, it's only a small part, but it fits in with the original DF storyline as well as the ANH storyline.

Well, blow me down with a Ronto sneeze, I never knew that. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

Archived