Home

For Those Who Played Mysteries Of The Sith

HenryJonesJr.

HELP ME OUT

I finally decided to put down the money for it. After Playing through it like mad, i reached a level in wich you must blow the core or some crap like that, at the end they give you like 1 minute to scape, i couldnt do it so i used the "gameover" cheat. I kept playing but at the end of each level there was no Cutscenes whatsoever. Its really sad, and i dont want to play through it again, is there a way to see them?

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heheh, yeah, the cutscenes did suck. I remember that I had to just pretend that they were FMV (or at least CGI) cutscenes.. through squinting or something. But the CONTENT of the custscenes was good..

JK's first few levels were boring mazes.. actually, most of JK's levels were boring mazes. All MOTS were cool and intuitive. Especially the last once, which stumped me for ages. Ah, I love being bitter and nostalgic. Games these days.....

On a completely different note, will somebody please force Tim Schafer to go back to Lucasarts?

From JK and MotS, the latter was the only one I played online more than once and I do have to admit that I completed its SP campaing more often than JK's, even though from story POV, JK had more depth.

Still, both are classics and even though I don't have them anymore(sold them after buying JO), ingame engine cutscenes in MotS didn't bother me too much and I especially enjoyed the last levels from swamp to Temple(gave me chills with those "wolves" running around). :)

Archived