Home

reaper

Jackrabbit

I must say that was not the best idea on your part. Now not only have you been banned from the Irc channel, but you'll most likely be banned from the forums as well.

I can't say that I see the intelligence in your decision, and I am positive that Reaper and Wraith could care less about what you said in your unintelligible ramblings.

Actually, I hear that Reaper and Wraith are both seeking psychological counselors as we speak. Lasers quick wit and sharp tongue have damaged them so much that they may never be able to look at a computer screen again. I commend him for his bravery. Very few people have the stones to headbutt the pointy end of a sword.

Bye bye Laser

:mob:

Oh yeah... PUTZ

Very well said Laser. It's nice to see that your tact is so sly and furtive much like that of a fox. I wonder what you really think of them? 'Cause for some reason I'm just not seeing it. :p

Krymelord, excellent response. It reminds me of a Monty Python Skit with Doug and Dinsdale Pirhanna.

Man: So, what did they use on you to get information.

*close up of the guys face*

The guy: They...they....they used sarcasm. Puns, metaphors, similies, it was horrible. *takes a drink of liquer* It was humiliating. :D

Archived