Home

Help recreate the Jabba's Sail Barge scenen for a JO movie!

boinga1

I have endeavored to create a JO movie which recreates the ROTJ Sail Barge fight scene. Many players are needed, mostly as extras. In addition, people to capture sound from the movie will also be needed, and I may end up needing someone to host as well.The follwing acting positions are needed:

Skiff#1: 1 Luke Skywalker (using the sail barge skin in this pack)

1 Han Solo (using the Major Clod model)

1 Chewbacca (also using the Clod model)

1 Lando (default JO skin unless you have a better skin)

2 Weequay guards

Skiff#2: 4 Weequay guards

1 Rodian

1 Gran

Sail Barge: 1 Boba Fett (using the skin in the mandoV2

7 Weequay

3 Gran

3 Rodians

2 Trandoshans

4 Gamorreans

1 C-3PO

Note: I intend to omit the Princess Leia scenes when possible due to the lack of a good Leia skin and also the disporportionalities of the Hutt model due to the constraints of the JK2 skeleton. If you wish to be involved, post here and/or PM me, and if you have a preference for a role you'd like to play, please include that. The ffa_sarlacc map by LivingDeadJedi will be used.

I can't make any specific suggestions but, you should try to find alternate skins for the weequay and maybe some of the other characters. Also, do intend to include the part where Luke jumps of the plank, then does the big acrobatics? That could prove difficult.

Ive been thinking of me and my crew about doing a movie of the sail barge scene in episode 6 for awhile now. Weve have also came across the problems with a correct skin of Lando, and some of the things that goes on within the scene. Which were working on other projects at the moment also. But if your up to it, we will help out anyway possible.

Archived