Home

E3

Does anybody know any information on this years E3. I hear it is at the LA convention Center this next coming weekend!! And guess what is only an hour or so away from me!! I can't get on the website - as gaming websites are blocked from my work. Can anyone tell me if it says tickets are available and perhaps how much they cost? I'm going to try and go next weekend if I can!

Here's the Info:

For details on conference and workshop sessions visit the Conference Program. All conference sessions are on a first come, first-served basis. Session times may be subject to change. Both the Tuesday and Thursday luncheons are provided with limited seating capacity.

On-site Pricing beginning 4/05/03

Package One - Super Pass $550

Package Two - Conference Package $450

Package Three - Workshop Package $375

Package Four - Exhibits Only $325

Package One - Super Pass

Tuesday-Thursday: Includes 9 workshops, 24 panel discussions, Tuesday luncheon with guest speaker, Thursday special lunch-time session, and a three-day exhibit floor pass.

Package Two - Conference Package

Wednesday & Thursday: Includes 24 panel discussions, Thursday special lunch-time session, and a three-day exhibit floor pass.

Package Three - Workshop Package

Tuesday: Includes 9 workshops, Tuesday luncheon with guest speaker, and a three-day exhibit floor pass.

Package Four - Exhibits Only

Package Four includes a three-day pass to the show floor.

There are NO FREE ADMISSIONS on-site. E3 is a trade event, and is not open to the general public. No one under 18 will be admitted (including infants). There is no exception to this policy.

Registration Questions?

Contact Customer Service at 877-216-6263.

For calls outside the U.S. dial 805-677-4291.

There are many conventions in Tokyo, the biggest of which would probably be the TGS, the Tokyo Game Show. SpaceWorld is a Nintendo-only event, which obviously lessens its importance by a substantial margin.

Note to self: drop the fancy vocabulary on monday mornings. *takes aspirin*

Archived