Home

Beta Testers: Please Reply

Theory13

I'm not a beta tester first of all, but I do have to say that people do have different opinions on games. I think Asheron's Call 2 is the worst MMORPG i've ever played, and there are those who love it. Plus at this moment, game is not complete, so any Beta Tester opinions will not reflect the final product. Best way to judge if it is worth it, wait for NDA to drop, and suck in all the information, screenshots, and movies that will surely pour out :).

Originally posted by Xodus316

I'm not a beta tester first of all, but I do have to say that people do have different opinions on games. I think Asheron's Call 2 is the worst MMORPG i've ever played, and there are those who love it. Plus at this moment, game is not complete, so any Beta Tester opinions will not reflect the final product. Best way to judge if it is worth it, wait for NDA to drop, and suck in all the information, screenshots, and movies that will surely pour out :).

Im not in the beta either. :(

well, at least we know that the graphic is good ;)

On the bright side, I think SWG would be a good MMORPG, judging from the complexity and the vast areas to explore...

It will be interesting one as we are talking about Star Wars only game ;)

I am in beta and I'd have to say that in the games current state it is not worth buying. There are alot of huge bugs. Nothing that couldn't be fixed over a weekend.

The bugs aside, the game is very very fun and is totally worth getting! :atat:

Inkel,

I am also in Beta. It is people like you that anger me to no end. If you are actually in Beta, you are not deserving of that post. I WILL be reporting this on the Beta forums.

Beta testing is a process meant to bring the game to a point where it IS worth buying. If you feel that it isn't worth buying, then you should post reasons and possible solutions in the Beta forums and not make your lack of faith in the game known to those around you.

Many of us, over our many years of SW RP experience have created an unattainable vision of what SWG should be. I think the game is progressing far better than I could have hoped and I think the developers have done a great job with the feedback the testers have given.

In order to protect more of our Beta testers, this thread is closed.

I am also announcing my official 'YOINK', 'UNAGI' phrase from here on out. From now on, when I flex my mod muscles, you shall see, in my Sidious like fashion:

LIGHTNING STRIKES!

Archived